My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a woman who is considering emigration from the USA to Israel. I'm not Jewish, but have enough of a Jewish background to be allowed under the Israeli Law of Return. I am a zionist, but sadly, as a child my main understanding about my family's background was being taught by my grandfather about the Holocaust, and that these were "my people." I wasn't raised with any cultural or religious traditions other than regular American ones. BTW, my real name is not Yaakova--I made the name up. (But I must say, it has a nice ring to it!)

Sunday, October 29, 2006

And Another Thing:

Just because I'm proud of myself, I'll tell you what I did today. This is noteworthy only because trust me, I'm no domestic diva. But residing with 2 dogs and 2 cats takes its toll in a hurry.

Here are my accomplishments:
  • Poured scented baking soda on all carpets and vacuumed them
  • Spot-cleaned carpets, too.
  • Laundered many dog-scented linens
  • Changed cat-hair-decorated bedding (my bed, not theirs)
  • Bathed 2 dogs
  • And still found time to spray Miracle-Grow on front and back gardens, gift-wrap and package birthday gifts for my nephew and sister-in-law, and make banana bread.

There are still seven items remaining on today's "to do" list, but that's just too bad. I'm tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baleboosteh said...

My goodness! You have been busy!
:D

Sunday, October 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home