My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a woman who is considering emigration from the USA to Israel. I'm not Jewish, but have enough of a Jewish background to be allowed under the Israeli Law of Return. I am a zionist, but sadly, as a child my main understanding about my family's background was being taught by my grandfather about the Holocaust, and that these were "my people." I wasn't raised with any cultural or religious traditions other than regular American ones. BTW, my real name is not Yaakova--I made the name up. (But I must say, it has a nice ring to it!)

Friday, January 05, 2007

Meme: Six Weird Things About the Kitten

I couldn' resist. These are all the things I know about her:

1. Her fur can't decide if it's orange tiger-striped or gray tabby, and her tail is a mixture of both. Some have said this is called calico, since she also has white paws, but it's not like any calico I've ever seen!

2. Her ears looked like they had been dirty for years, yet she's only about 9 weeks old.

3. She had a camel hump, even though she's not a dromedary.

4. She chases the balls I throw for Angel. (Doesn't she know she's not a dog?)

5. She seems to eat her weight in food every day.

6. She scares the *%$# out of Monaco, and constantly steals her food.

I could go on, but the meme said "6 Things."

BTW: She will be going to the vet on Wednesday for an exam and shots. And she still doesn't have a name. when the vet's office asked for her name, I said "orphan," but they didn't like that, so I said they could call her kitty. And when asked for her color, I said "strange."

Shabbat Shalom!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Worry about is a true response, but try to identify so what it is shoppers are afraid involved with.

Using the normal eye have got unable to see any defects.

One is inclusions (present within our item), blemishes
(external). I'm going to give you options to different shoes so you can have readily available. http://wiki.grf.hr/index.php/User:ToniLKF

Thursday, April 25, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home