My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a woman who is considering emigration from the USA to Israel. I'm not Jewish, but have enough of a Jewish background to be allowed under the Israeli Law of Return. I am a zionist, but sadly, as a child my main understanding about my family's background was being taught by my grandfather about the Holocaust, and that these were "my people." I wasn't raised with any cultural or religious traditions other than regular American ones. BTW, my real name is not Yaakova--I made the name up. (But I must say, it has a nice ring to it!)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A photo of Indy


Here is my Indygirl sleeping.
Good night Sweetness, and sleep well until I see you again.

1 Comments:

Blogger BagelUndertheCouch said...

well, i have no random poetry to help cheer you up...because what could cheer anyone up at a time like this?...but if you'd like, i could tap dance for 3-6 minutes with an umbrella under a streetlight and sing "i feel pretty." yes, i realize i'm mixing musicals, but give me a break, it's the only broadway song i know, other than the main songs of "fiddler on the roof" and "thoroughly modern millie."

Tuesday, December 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home