My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I'm a woman who is considering emigration from the USA to Israel. I'm not Jewish, but have enough of a Jewish background to be allowed under the Israeli Law of Return. I am a zionist, but sadly, as a child my main understanding about my family's background was being taught by my grandfather about the Holocaust, and that these were "my people." I wasn't raised with any cultural or religious traditions other than regular American ones. BTW, my real name is not Yaakova--I made the name up. (But I must say, it has a nice ring to it!)

Monday, December 11, 2006

My precious Indy is gone now.

Thank you all for the kind words you've given.

4 Comments:

Blogger BagelUndertheCouch said...

i'm so so so sorry...i'm one of those people who believe in cat heaven, so...i'll picture her romping around up there:)

Monday, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Maureen said...

Yaakova, I am sorry. My condolences to you.
Rest in Peace, in Heaven, Indy

Monday, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Chairwoman of the bored said...

I also believe in cat heaven (dog heaven too).

I believe they'll be there to greet us.

The kindest thing is sometimes the hardest to do.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hug. Many, many hugs. I'm so sorry. You did the best thing for Indy, her whole life long. Hug.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home